A Documentary History of Religion in America to the Civil War (Vol 1) Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
what i needed
By Kurt R. Copeland
Good condition and great read! Thank you. I recommend this book to anyone wanting to read about the "real" history of our country and the vital role that Christianity played in it!
0 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
Sleeping on the Shift
By LadeeSarah
I ordered volume I and received volume II, even the receipt showed that I ordered volume I. Otherwise, the book was shipped ahead of course and in excellent condition.
Product Description
Described by Choice magazine as "the best source book available", A Documentary History of Religion in America has been a standard resource for nearly a decade. In two substantial volumes, Gaustad has compiled hundreds of intriguing documents that chronicle the multi-faceted history of religion in America.
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #1185743 in Books
- Published on: 1993-04
- Original language:English
- Number of items: 1
- Binding: Paperback
- 555 pages

No comments :
Post a Comment