Deceptions of the Ages: "Mormons" Freemasons and Extraterrestrials Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
This is exactly the book I was looking for!
By Hello, Phyllis
It is absolutely refreshing and completely enthralling to read material that is so insightful and honest. I could hardly wait to read this book, and it was more than I hoped it would be.
Having previous interest in researching such things as the illuminati, freemasonry, science, nature, religion, history, angels, biblical accounts, ancient relics, civilizations both local and extra-terrestrial, astronomy and the mystery of astrology, political affairs, war, technological advancments such as HAARP and Cern, and the conspiracies surrounding them all; this book was just what I was looking for. I commend Matthew Heines for remaining faithful to his subject matter and for his brave honesty. He touches on so many topics that could become a whole entire book of their own, (which I would definitely read if he were to write) but does not stray from the invaluable point he is making.
After finishing this book I was led to even more discoveries due to the references contained within.
The history lesson alone is one we should all read, and the shocking truths and endless possibilities this book reveals are something I feel everyone is entitled to. I am grateful to have found this book and would highly recommend it to anyone who is searching for, and loves the-truth.
4 of 5 people found the following review helpful.
Review of "Deceptions of the Ages"
By Valereie
This is the third book by Matthew Heines that I have read. I don't know how he does it, but they just keep getting better. I am a mother with three kids and a husband, and if you had ever told me I would be reading a book someday that had Mormons, Freemasons or ET's as the subject, I would have laughed. I saw Matt's book listed on Amazon and I liked his Oman books so much that I decided to give Deceptions a try, so, here is what I think.
It is a big book! It is over six-hundred pages long and it is somewhat distracting, as all of Matthew's books are, because it is so hard to put down. In his first two books, his descriptions of the people in Oman and his sense of humor keep you interested. In this book, it is his sense of humor, along with the way he is able to describe history and science and make it funny at the same time that keeps you going.
I will admit, I am not really interested in the Mormon Church, but when I was finished, I was at least sympathetic to their history and a lot more familiar with their beliefs. I think the way he uses them as an example of how we are manipulated by the media was an eye-opener. Matthew also uses UFOs, although he refers to them as extraterrestrials as a way to explain science, which was a much better science lesson than I ever had in high school.
The book covers so many topics and so much history that it is impossible to write about each one. What I will say is this, once you have read Deceptions of the Ages, you will never look at the world the same again!!!!!
Valerie Flanders-Johnson
Burien, Washington USA
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
A must reads.
By karen baker
I loved this book! I think everyone should read it. Whether you are interested in science, history, politics, religion or not, you will be when you read Deceptions of the Ages. I could not put it down and got through it in four days. Honestly, it is the largest book I have ever read, but it was also the most interesting and the most eye-opening. I am a mother and have never been interested in the topics that are mentioned in the book. I hardly even watch the news! But now that I have read this book, it is more that obvious that there is something going on in the world and it can't be good. Matthew makes a comment in the first part of the book that when you see a magic trick, it seems incredible until you know how the trick is done. I feel now that I know how people in the world are being tricked and I am much more interested in politics history and science than I ever have been before. My husband is reading the book now, and after that, it will go to my daughter in college and after that I am sure it will be circulated until the pages fall out. I recommend this book to every person in the world-no kidding!
Karen Baker
Washington USA
Product Description
Teacher and author Matthew Heines takes you on a
whirlwind tour of five thousand years of history and
civilization to give you factual, objective insights into
some of the biggest deceptions of our time. Using
historical texts and holy writings from Socrates to
Stephen Hawking, Moses to Max Planck, from saints
to satanists, Deceptions of the Ages explains to you
in an interesting and humorous way how the
conflicts between science and religion, truth and
secrecy have created the modern world. Deceptions
of the Ages cuts through the myth and the mysteries
and gets to the heart of the information about the
Freemasons, the LDS Church and extraterrestrial
visitors that has been distorted and concealed for
thousands of years. Forget about the "codes" and
find out the facts. The Deceptions of the Ages are
waiting to be revealed!
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #627989 in eBooks
- Published on: 2010-08-24
- Released on: 2010-08-24
- Format: Kindle eBook
- Number of items: 1
No comments :
Post a Comment