HIST: Volume 1 (with History CourseMate with eBook Printed Access Card)

  • 0
HIST: Volume 1 (with History CourseMate with eBook Printed Access Card)

HIST: Volume 1 (with History CourseMate with eBook Printed Access Card) is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for HIST: Volume 1 (with History CourseMate with eBook Printed Access Card) only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

HIST: Volume 1 (with History CourseMate with eBook Printed Access Card) Rating :

List Price: $49.95Price: $47.45 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
4Good Subject Introduction
By jermwhl
This book is very basic history. If you're looking for very specific research material, this probably isn't what you'll find. This book gives a very broad, simple overview of each time period. For example, the Revolutionary War is summarized in a single 17 page chapter, not much in-depth coverage of a six year war. But a good basic starting point for some. I personally bought this book for a college history class, so I didn't choose this as my own reading material, nor would I have chosen it for personal material, I would seek something with more period specific material, i.e a book on the revolutionary war, for example.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
4BUY
By jahyun
Liked it because received what I expected. A new book. Also it came really quickly... Around 2-3 days I think,.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
1fluffy, hardly informational textbook
By hpsizzzla
This is the least detailed textbook I have ever read. It is poorly written and glosses over just about every topic it covers. There's one or two paragraphs about each topic, just enough to maybe get you interested but not enough to even scratch the surface of the topic. The online component has links to primary source documents, but half the links don't even work.

See all 5 customer reviews...


Product Description

Created through a "student-tested, faculty-approved" review process with hundreds of students and faculty, HIST is an engaging and accessible solution to accommodate the diverse lifestyles of today's learners.




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #387844 in Books
  • Published on: 2011-01-01
  • Original language:English
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 10.50" h x8.25" w x.60" l,1.75 pounds
  • Binding: Paperback
  • 320 pages

HIST: Volume 1 (with History CourseMate with eBook Printed Access Card)
The Book of Mormon By The Book of Mormon Published: 2013-07-22T05:45:00-07:00 HIST: Volume 1 (with History CourseMate with eBook Printed Access Card) 4 87 reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment