Mormon History 101 Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
Great book
By wes stillman
Great book, easy reading, fun facts that I didn't know about the lds church I would recomend this to a friend in a heart beat. Fun to have while traveling, get it for a friend of loved one
2 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
Great book, but...
By Panamonster
I really did enjoy reading this book, as it is filled to the brim with great information. I am not, however, a fan of the layout. The information is presented in a "test" form, requiring readers to read a question, guess an answer, and then flip ahead a few pages to learn the answer. I did give it 4 stars, though, as it is interesting, short, and sweet.
0 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
Theology of Mormonism presented as trvia.
By George W. Strother
I expected a more academic and critical exposition of Mormonism presented in a brief format.
I was seeking a critical and comparative discussion of the theology of Mormonism and how the history
of the chosen people intersected with Morman theology.
Product Description
Think you know everything about Mormon history? Then prove it! This book is stuffed with multiple-choice questions about the fascinating facts and figures in Mormon history, so you'll be able to stump even the most scholarly Church historian in your family. Perfect for family gatherings, youth activities, or personal study, Mormon History 101 makes learning about Church history fun for everyone!
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #2787362 in Books
- Published on: 2011-05-08
- Original language:English
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 9.37" h x6.14" w x.47" l,.42 pounds
- Binding: Paperback
- 176 pages

No comments :
Post a Comment