Mormon Trail, The: Yesterday and Today

  • 0
Mormon Trail, The: Yesterday and Today

Mormon Trail, The: Yesterday and Today is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Mormon Trail, The: Yesterday and Today only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Mormon Trail, The: Yesterday and Today Rating :

List Price: $19.95Price: $17.79 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5Mormon Trail A Good Read and Good on Its History
By Jean A. Haugen
I was very interested in the book to begin with since I had ancestors who traveled the trail in the 1840's, 1850's and 1860's. I comes close to where I live and I have been over the trail (via pickup and 4-wheel drive) many times. I also have William Hill's book on the Oregon Trail which is also a fine book. I would recommend this highly.

See all 1 customer reviews...


Product Description

Back in print, this essential reference for readers interested in the Mormon Trail is part history, part resource book, part guide and photographic essay. It includes an historical introduction, a chronology, excerpts from trail diaries, along with maps, over 200 then-and-now photos, and descriptions of major museums and displays along the trail. By the author of previous volumes on the Oregon, California, and Santa Fe trails.



Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #1755542 in Books
  • Published on: 1996-04-01
  • Original language:English
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 8.86" h x5.94" w x.63" l,.84 pounds
  • Binding: Paperback
  • 240 pages

Mormon Trail, The: Yesterday and Today
The Book of Mormon By The Book of Mormon Published: 2013-07-21T23:25:00-07:00 Mormon Trail, The: Yesterday and Today 4 87 reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment