The Brief American Pageant: A History of the Republic, Volume I: To 1877 is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for The Brief American Pageant: A History of the Republic, Volume I: To 1877 only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks
The Brief American Pageant: A History of the Republic, Volume I: To 1877 Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
met my expectations
By Alicia White
This book served my academic needs. It is very easy to follow the outline. I learned a lot of new and useful information.
Product Description
THE BRIEF AMERICAN PAGEANT presents a concise and vivid chronological narrative, focusing on the great public debates that have dominated American history. Colorful anecdotes, first-person quotations, and the text's trademark wit keep readers engaged. Focus questions, chapter outlines and summaries, marginal glossaries, and links to additional online study aids ensure that readers understand and retain the material.
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #63690 in Books
- Published on: 2011-01-01
- Original language:English
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 10.75" h x8.27" w x.59" l,1.76 pounds
- Binding: Paperback
- 416 pages

No comments :
Post a Comment