The Enduring Vision: A History of the American People, Volume 1: To 1877, Concise

  • 0
The Enduring Vision: A History of the American People, Volume 1: To 1877, Concise

The Enduring Vision: A History of the American People, Volume 1: To 1877, Concise is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for The Enduring Vision: A History of the American People, Volume 1: To 1877, Concise only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

The Enduring Vision: A History of the American People, Volume 1: To 1877, Concise Rating :

List Price: $137.95Price: $106.99 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5Excellent book
By Eddie
I had to purchase this book for a college course that I was enrolled in. The book is very informative, but unlike some of the textbooks I have bought in the past, this book is easy to red and is in language that I can understand. The book is at my level.

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5The Enduring Vision: A History of the American People, Vol.1 To 1877
By shadow
This is a great book. It has a great amount of detail for the era. Very well written. I would recommend this book for any history class that is studing this era.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
4Interesting Stuff if You Enjoy History
By Green Trees
I bought this for my history class and I like learning about history so I thought this book was quite interesting. It is well written and contains a lot of information. Each section has an opening paragraph explaining what the section will be about. At the end of each section there is a small overview repeating the main points. Same with each chapter.

See all 6 customer reviews...


Product Description

Like its corresponding full-size version, THE ENDURING VISION, CONCISE, is an engaging, elegantly written narrative that emphasizes political, social, and cultural history within a chronological framework. THE ENDURING VISION is known for sustained attention to cultural history, and for innovative coverage of the environment, and the West. The Sixth Edition of THE ENDURING VISION, CONCISE, features a new co-author, Andrew Rieser, new pedagogy, and a beautiful new design. Available in the following split options: THE ENDURING VISION, CONCISE Sixth Edition Complete (Chapters 1-32), ISBN: 0547222807; Volume A: To 1877 (Chapters 1-16), ISBN: 0547222815; Volume B: Since 1865 (Chapters 16-32), ISBN: 0547222785.




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #495218 in Books
  • Published on: 2009-01-05
  • Original language:English
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: .2 pounds
  • Binding: Paperback
  • 432 pages

The Enduring Vision: A History of the American People, Volume 1: To 1877, Concise
The Book of Mormon By The Book of Mormon Published: 2013-07-22T09:55:00-07:00 The Enduring Vision: A History of the American People, Volume 1: To 1877, Concise 4 87 reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment