The First 100 Temples Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
Spiritually Enlightening
By Devon Crumpton
I bought this book about 2 years ago, and I have really enjoyed it. It is not intended to combat "unflattering" criticism or spread the doctrines of Mormonism, but is instead a well-researched history of the many temples that are depicted herein. Great resource for Mormons who want to learn more about these buildings.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
The First 100 Temples
By lbvld44
The First 100 Temples is a beautiful book. It is full of interesting information and has wonderful illustrations. I am happy to add it to my book collection.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
great book
By Dannielle West
I love the book. I would have liked it to have more colored pictures along with the sketches but I love the information.
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #893190 in Books
- Published on: 2000-11
- Original language:English
- Number of items: 1
- Binding: Hardcover
- 292 pages

No comments :
Post a Comment