The History of Christianity: An Introduction

  • 0
The History of Christianity: An Introduction

The History of Christianity: An Introduction is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for The History of Christianity: An Introduction only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

The History of Christianity: An Introduction Rating :

Price: $98.49 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

14 of 16 people found the following review helpful.
5Outstanding!! A Clear, Concise, and Comprehensive History of Christianity
By P. Sunderman
This is truly a superb history of Christianity. The book deals with all the complex and subtle nuances of Christian history, yet it is always readable and concise. This book is approachable enough to serve as a first introduction for those new to the field, yet it is scholarly enough to challenge any reader.

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
5Objectively informative
By E. B.
After I immigrated to the US from mainland China, I became a Christian. My faith has been the center of my life within the past five years. This book gives me a very concise but informative insight of the history of Christianity, and it has answered so many questions that I had for a long time. What I love the most is the authors' objectivity towards our faith. To me, this introductory text book is not something I read at leisure, but one that I need to study thoroughly! I thank my Lord for this book!

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5great rental
By dana raup
Yes. Thank you for the book. This worked out great. It is needed for my class and I didn't want to pay nearly $200. Renting it was much better and the book was in perfect condition!

See all 5 customer reviews...


Product Description

From earliest foundations and precepts to challenges of the new millennium, The History of Christianity provides a comprehensive and balanced treatment of the birth, expansion, and continuing influence of Christianity. Exploration of the growth of Christianity in Asia, Africa, and the Americas conveys its global scale. Fascinating biographical go beyond names and dates to reveal flesh-and-blood realities of key figures.




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #68383 in Books
  • Brand: NA
  • Published on: 2003-01-03
  • Ingredients: Example Ingredients
  • Original language:English
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 8.98" h x7.28" w x.63" l,1.40 pounds
  • Binding: Paperback
  • 432 pages

The History of Christianity: An Introduction
The Book of Mormon By The Book of Mormon Published: 2013-07-22T05:10:00-07:00 The History of Christianity: An Introduction 4 87 reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment