The Life of Nephi Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
44 of 45 people found the following review helpful.
Amazing
By GAS
The Life of Nephi offers a deeper look into the life of a great prophet. George Q Cannon brings so much insight to the reader about what life was really like during the time of Nephi. It helped me gain a greater understanding of the struggles he faced and the significance of the choices he made. A totally worthwhile read!
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
A Book of great Worth
By tyrel
I found this book to be of great worth, as I have chosen to explore the life of Nephi this year. This book has centered on that life and I felt a new found joy in studying his life. He lived an exemplary life, and shows us how to live it just as he did. "I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them", becomes more clear in my mind after reading this book. His life lifts me to higher lofts. So I encourage all to read this book.
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
Very Good
By Bob
the book is put together in a very easy reading format. I would recomend it to anyone for a study guide.
Product Description
This is a reproduction of a book published before 1923. This book may have occasional imperfections such as missing or blurred pages, poor pictures, errant marks, etc. that were either part of the original artifact, or were introduced by the scanning process. We believe this work is culturally important, and despite the imperfections, have elected to bring it back into print as part of our continuing commitment to the preservation of printed works worldwide. We appreciate your understanding of the imperfections in the preservation process, and hope you enjoy this valuable book.
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #22329 in eBooks
- Published on: 2009-10-12
- Released on: 2009-10-12
- Format: Kindle eBook
- Number of items: 1

No comments :
Post a Comment